3.06.2008

Sports



It would be an understatement to say that I'm no fan of watching sports, in fact I am pretty much diametrically opposed to any activity that requires 'group participation'. The fact that some people memorize statistics and players and all that, really just baffles me and kind of creeps me out. (No offense to you sports fanatics)

With that it mind, I found myself recently at a spring training game between the Braves and Dodgers. My friends/crew (Dan and Jmac) thought it would be a great way to celebrate the last day of work on the movie "Baitshop" and I must admit that once you add in the beer, soda, hot dogs, giant pretzels and camaraderie it was a fun afternoon. But as for memorizing stats and players, that is strictly for weirdo sports fanatics and I want nothing to do with all that.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go get in line for the next big sci fi movie, it opens in only 3 months and I want to be first in line.

No comments: