8.19.2007

Tony's Burgers



















Since I shared the lovely crack pipe image with you, I thought I'd stay with the Downtown L.A. theme. I haven't actually tried the food at Tony's but this is the kind of place you'll find all over Los Angeles and more often than not, the grub is pretty good. The thing I love about Los Angeles is that every restaurant has to post a rating in the window A, B, C, etc etc. I don't know if it goes to F because "B" is where I draw the line. It's a great system though because the restaurants are rated for a variety of reasons and they have to earn there way back to a better grade.

They really need that system back in Florida, as I've seen the kitchens of some diners and restaurants and the conditions are beyond disgusting.

I like the chain link in this shot, sort of gives it a creepy first person perspective.

No comments: