8.22.2007

American Pie

























I snapped this photo on the set of "American Pie: Bandcamp".

Even though it was #4 in the series of low brow films, I had a great time working on it. I took a job as 'On Set Dresser' as favor for my friend Treven who is also a 'leadman'. It had been awhile since I worked as 'on set dresser' because it's a fairly thankless job trying to redecorate the set every five minutes while the crew tears it apart to get equipment in or out. This film however had Victor Klemper as the DP and he was amazing, he is an old school DP with none of the usual pompous attitude. Not only could he light the set faster than anybody I've ever seen, but he also had a great respect for all the crew members even the lowly art department. (The red headed step-child of any production)

No comments: